The Vers 40 is a highly flexible system for filling, stoppering and crimp capping vials. It can fill vials from 2ml to 100 ml in size.
The universal format parts make changeover between vials, stoppers and caps easy and fast. In fact, no change parts are required for different bottle sizes.
This is the perfect system for small to medium sized batches when frequent changeover is desired. This system, with its small footprint, will fit well into the laboratory. It is also well suited for clinical trials or pilot runs, or for production of small volume products.
Because of TurboFil’s deep design expertise, this system can be fully customized to the requirements of your application.
- TurboFil’s walking beam conveyor moves the bottles between the stations
- A choice of filling systems, from peristaltic to piston or gear pump depending on the application
- All product contact parts are made of 316 stainless steel and other FDA approved materials.
- Filled bottles move on to the closing station(s).
- Options include screw capping using TurboFil’s servo controlled chuck capper, or stopper placement / aluminum cap crimping
- Cap placement can be fully automatic with a vibratory bowl feeder or an operator can load caps into a track for placement onto the bottle caps.
- All components are of the highest quality, including controls, pneumatics and mechanical parts.
- Optional nitrogen insertion before filling or stoppering
- Available configuration for portable use in a laminar flow hood
- Dimensions ………… 34” x 29” x 24”
- Weight………………… Approximately 70 lbs.
- Vers 40A — Filling only
- Vers 40B — Filling and screw capping
- Vers 40C — Filling and stoppering
- Vers 40D — Filling and crimping
- Vers 40E — Filing, stoppering and crimping