Controls System Engineer
Company Description: TurboFil Packaging Machines designs, manufactures and markets liquid filling and assembly systems for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and other industries. Since 1999 we have worked to design new and creative solutions to fit the highly customized to meet needs of our customers. Examples of our products include liquid fillers, cappers, crimpers and labelers. TurboFil is a small company with big design ideas. We are located in lower Westchester, close to New York City.
Job Description: We offer an excellent opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer with experience in PLC based control techniques. This position includes design, programming, installation, startup and troubleshooting of control systems for custom designed packaging machinery. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, show enthusiasm for their work, and be adaptable to flexible work assignments.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Able to read electrical control schematics.
• Capable of wiring, troubleshooting and test control panels.
• Possess electrical circuit, conduit routing and wiring knowledge. • Understanding of PLC, HMI, Variable Frequency Drives and motors, and instrumentation.
• Has programming knowledge in Allen Bradley (PLC, SLC, RSLogix) Responsibilities:
• Review, interpret and create electrical designs, drawings and specifications.
• Suggest design/process changes to ensure simple, functional and cost effective results.
• Ability to work both without supervision or as part of a team.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work with the customer to solve issues.
• Occasional travel required
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced machine assembler to work on our custom machines including initial assembly (mechanical, pneumatic and electrical components), and machine troubleshooting. A working knowledge of PLCs, welding and light machining is a plus.
Total benefits package including: holidays, vacations, health and dental insurance, 401(k) with company match.
Short walk to public transportation including subway and MetroNorth.
Please submit resume with relevant experience.
TurboFil, a growing company and leading manufacturer of specialized packaging machinery for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industry, is looking for talented and committed individuals to join our team. TurboFil provides competitive compensation and a full suite of benefits, including a 401K plan and a pleasant working environment.
TurboFil Packaging Machines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture please apply now.